May Blog Challenge

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

You're the meaning in my life, you're the inspiration!!

Day 10: Who inspires you?

I can't just pick one person.  My daughter inspires me to try harder and do better.  She is extremely smart and talented and I'm glad.  she has the world at her feet and she is trying to take advantage of every gift she has and explore new things (something we totally encourage).  Bloggers also inspire me.  You all are such an inspiration to me.  From Lizzy  and Jasmine and their nails to Paula  taking to heart her marriage vows and all of you in between; it all inspires me.  I love you all.  More inspiration comes from not a who, but a what.  More importantly, a lot of whats.  Everything inspires me.  I love to be inspired and motivated.  Sometimes my dreams are an inspiration.  I will see it in my dream and try to make it a reality.

Photo Day 10: Motion

This photography method is called panning.  The camera has to go at the same exact speed as the subject.  I had a tough time achieving it in school.  The effect is the subject is in focus and the background is in motion to show movement.  I have yet to try to try my hand at it again outside of school.  hmmm...new challenge.







11 comments:

  1. Inspiration is all around us. I keeps us moving in the right direction. xx ( I love the nail girls too)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Motivations is truly all around us. Lovely post. I wish we could spread inspiration on tv instead of all the nasty negative stuff that's out there. I think most people are inspiring, we just don't get to see that.
    Inspiration Comes from Many People

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photo! :D Love you, too!!! *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw Thank you Cristy! You have become a huge inspiration to me. I love your comments and I look forward to coming to visit your little space every day

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same goes for me Paula. Sometimes I forget to comment, but I always read!!

      Delete
  5. It is nice to have a world of inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is! Seeing your food pictures usually gives me inspiration to cook instead of eat out.

      Delete
  6. YES PANNING IS HARD! HARD HARD HARD!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I truly appreciate each comment and try to reply back.