I think you all know more random facts about me than most of the people in my real life. How about some more.
1. I have no desire to move from my house, yet I look at houses all over the US. I love floor plans and design features. I like seeing what is available in a realistic price range for us. My favorite website to do this with is Zillow.
2. I prefer anything I drink to be at room temperature with the exception of A&W root beer which has to be ice cold out of a bottle. It drives my husband nuts that I will buy a drink and let it sit for hours before drinking it. Or if I get a fountain drink, I don't get ice in it.
3. When I wear makeup (maybe once or twice a week if that) I wear foundation, a bronze colored eye shadow, brown eye liner, and only put lipstick on one lip and blend it with the other. I like to look natural.
4. I prefer fruits and vegetables over cookies and cupcakes. I like crunchy. I love to bake though. I am renting a couple of lenses for the wedding I am shooting on Friday and while I have them, I am going to be baking and shooting while I have these really nice lenses.
5. I am completely filled with self doubt about my ability to photograph people. I wish that aspect of photography came easily to me, but it doesn't. I always struggle with posing people.
6. I have to get my driver's license renewed by the end of the month. I think for the first time in my life I weigh what my license says I weigh. I am obsessed with taking a good picture. I have to look at this picture for the next 4 years. I go and get my hair cut and styled and put on my makeup a little darker and ask them to let me look at the picture before they print the license.
7. I can't stand the smell of French toast, yet it is the most requested breakfast food in my house. As long as I am cooking it, I can stand it; but if someone else is cooking I want to throw up! As in, stomach turning, must leave the house before I barf!
Ok, there are seven more really random facts about me. I should clarify on my last random fact one: The I hate squirrels one. I really do not like the beady eyed little boogers. They have caused us $700 in plumbing costs. They chew up our Christmas lights EVERY year. They have become so domesticated in the park that they will run right in front of you, while you are walking or running, and sit there. I have tripped over them twice and skinned my knee. I will try to gently nudge them out of the way with my shoe, but they are stubborn little bastards (pardon the language).
Photo Day 17: Eat
This is what stingrays eat at the zoo. Elexis had a great time feeding them. You can read about it here.