May Blog Challenge

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Time of day

Day 23: What is your favorite part of the day and why?

I used to love night time.  Then I loved mornings.  Now I think my favorite time is when I am asleep.  Really I like all parts of the day.  Except maybe the hours of 3:30 to 6.  Traffic is horrible!!  Can't get anywhere fast.  I love mornings because I usually have a ton of energy and I can get things done.  I like mid days because there is fun stuff to do.  I love nights because it's unwinding time.

Right now I am in the midst of reorganizing nightmare!  We decided to get rid of our computer desk that has not served it's purpose in a few years.  It has mainly become a junk collector.  We decided to replace it with a bookshelf and a wooden long file cabinet.  I have stuff EVERYWHERE. and zero motivation to put it up.  Yesterday I spent all day putting together pieces of furniture and cleaning out others.  I think I am just tired today.  So, instead we went school clothes and supplies shopping.  Tomorrow morning, my baby is getting a new set of chrome on the teeth.  She is getting braces at 9:30.  I have to wake her an hour and half before that so she can take a mouth drying pill.  In about another two weeks she is going to get another piece of metal in there called an Herbst Appliance.  It will make her bottom jaw grow to close her overbite.  I will get caught up on everyone's blogs tomorrow while in the waiting room (or try my hardest to).

Photo Day 23: Below

We Guinea pig sat a couple of weeks ago.  We shut the door and let Freddie run around without fear of being eaten or played with.  Here is a picture of him below our chair.






8 comments:

  1. Aww Freddie :3
    Hope your daughter's procedure goes smoothly :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It went well and she has braces now. We go in two weeks to get the other piece put on. We get to baby sit Freddie again in a couple of weeks.

      Delete
  2. Organizing can be fun, sometimes you find things you forgot you had. Always hated the school supply and clothing outing, meant summer was over. I feel like school should be a long way off, but have seen commercials for stuff starting about the day after kids got out of school. Good grief.
    Oozing Out my Ears

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My daughter is ready to go back to school. She loves it. I love going supply and clothes shopping. The feel of a brand new sharpened pencil on a brand new notebook makes me so happy. I tend to overbuy and we have enough to last us a couple of years probably.

      Delete
  3. I must be tired still because I laughed out loud when I read your favorite time of day is when you're asleep.

    A timer helps when I have a large area to organize. I break it down into a specific chunk of time per day and walk away. That way, you know you've accomplished something without becoming overwhelmed.

    We kept the guinea pig from Heaven's daycare of a holiday once. It was fun, but my minpin didn't care for him.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love being asleep. I wish I could do more of it. I will try the timer. I usually break it up into sections, but sometimes get sidetracked. Delilah doesn't care too much for him. She is very fascinated by him though. My cat just doesn't seem to care. We thought it would be the opposite.

      Delete
  4. I love mornings because everything is so empty. ^_^ Seriously, though, I'm with you. When I'm asleep is just the bee's knees. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mornings are awesome because it is usually just me and my thoughts. I hate when my husband decides to get up early, it is usually very rare though.

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I truly appreciate each comment and try to reply back.