May Blog Challenge

Thursday, July 11, 2013

Monopoly...instagram style

Elexis and I were moving the games to a new closet tonight and we decided to dust off electronic monopoly.  You use cards instead of the money.  It was just us girls and we had a great time playing.  She won, and that is okay with me (even though normally I am super competitive).  Here are a few pictures:

I am the altoids tin and Elexis is a segway

Disney World is CHEAP!  I expected it to be way more expensive.

Elexis bought Disney World.  I almost disowned her, but then we traded some property and I got DW.  I also put a house on that sucker.  Every time my little altoid tin landed there, I thought "I'm home".

Tornado Cherrie (my cat) came through St. Louis and Nashville.  Houses were overturned.  We did rebuild...lol

What a fun evening just us girls.  Oh, and Elexis, the little booger, bought my second favorite place: Times Square.

5 comments:

  1. LMAO!! That is so cute! :D Glad y'all had such a great time. Makes me want to dust off my Hello Kitty monopoly.... hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should!! I have like 5 different Monopoly. I have two Disney ones I haven't even opened. Our original set needs a few replacement pieces.

      Delete
  2. How lame is it that I've never seen an electronic monopoly game?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not really lame, I don't think it caught on. I'm not sure if they even still make it. Ours is five or six years old.

      Delete
  3. I still couldn't quit laughing when you validated my thoughts of the altoid tin. I swear I was just kidding! Crazy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I truly appreciate each comment and try to reply back.