1. Entitlement junkies - people who think they are owed something just because. And, I am not just talking about lower income people. This stretches across all class and economic lines. If you want something, work for it. Don't expect to get it for free.
2. People who don't practice movie theatre etiquette. Please don't text or make a phone call or use those stupid laser pointers. And, don't be offended when I tell you to take it to the hall or read the text messages with you (yes, I have done this...the guy got annoyed and left).
3. Rude drivers. Use your turn signal. Don't drive slow in the passing lane...if you have a line of people behind you...get over!! Don't be obnoxious with your weaving in and out of traffic. And, my car is equipped with a radio I don't need you to share your bass thumping music with me. Also, obey the traffic signs/lights. We all have someplace to be, you are not more important than me.
4. For my husband: Putting your clothes right next to the hamper and then telling me "I'm going to wear that again." Really?! No, your not. You will accumulate 5 of them before I finally scoop them up and put them in the hamper or washer. I told him the other day..."You are not going to wear 5 shirts at once!"
5. Lack of parenting. I predict our prisons will be even more overcrowded in the next 5 to 10 years. People need to parent their children a little more instead of friending them.
Photo Day 22: an ordinary moment -
Decluttering and reorganizing the computer room.
FYI: I wrote and published this with 4 minutes to spare before it's tomorrow. haha!