May Blog Challenge

Saturday, July 6, 2013

All I need is 15 minutes

Day 6:  If you could spend 15 minutes with any celebrity who would it be and why?

Ok, shallowness alert...

I would spend 15 minutes with Dewayne The Rock Johnson.  It would be to feel his muscles and have him flex for me.  We would meet at the gym and he would do all the working out just so I can watch him flex and sweat.  Yes I know, incredibly shallow of me, but he is really really hot.  I would also talk to him.  I think he would have some great stories.  I would make him do the Pec Pop of Love for me (watch Journey 2...great family movie).  He could smile at me and I could melt into a puddle.  Yeah, definitely 15 minutes with him.

Here is a video clip of the scene.  And for those of you who don't know who Josh Hutcherson is, he is the one getting the advice.



Photo Day 6: Closeup


My kitty's eyeball.  This was taken with my phone.  I love that she is a good subject.

Off to spend 7 hours with 80,000 of my closest friends for the Oklahoma Twister Relief Concert.  My husband's favorite singer is Garth Brooks.  The last time he toured was 16 years ago and then he retired.  He did a concert in Oklahoma City on the day of July 4th.  My poor husband couldn't go because, well, he was getting married.  So to say that he is mega excited about this concert is an understatement.  I am just glad he finally gets to see him and I can stop hearing about how he missed Garth to get married...lol.



12 comments:

  1. LMAO! You and my sister in law would get along great on that one. Or fight over him... possibly both. I never really liked him, I was always more a fan of the oddball wrestling characters. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We could both watch! He has enough muscles for everyone. lol. I never watched him in wrestling. The first movie I saw him in was The Game Plan. He was hilarious. That movie was also the first bluray I bought. I have watched him play many characters and he is a really good actor not just one character type. I tend to like him more in comedies than his badass fighting status. (not that I don't enjoy his fight scenes...yum).

      Delete
  2. Oh my.....that, to me, is disgusting! I am not that crazy by muscles. But it was a funny video clip. I love the picture of your cat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's not the type of guy I am attracted to in real life. I like my guys less muscly, but I do like watching him flex his muscles. I think that is my favorite part of that whole movie. Thank you about my kitty.

      Delete
  3. YOU ARE INVITED TO FOLLOW MY CHRISTIAN BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are invited to follow my blog as well.

      Delete
  4. Haha, your kitty has some impressive brow hair :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, she does! I think it is because she is a long haired kitty. I could be wrong though.

      Delete
  5. I love The Rock. That clip is hilarious. I think I need to see the movie.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this movie. I have watched it twice this week.

      Delete
  6. I'd want him to work me out at the gym (and not in "that way"...well, not at the gym anyway!

    BWAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mind totally went there when I was typing out the post. I decided to keep it G rated or at least PG. I definitely would NOT be able to keep my hands to myself!!

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I truly appreciate each comment and try to reply back.