May Blog Challenge

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Be still my teenage heart

Day 24: Who was your childhood celebrity crush?

I have already mentioned how boy crazy I was (still am).  The celebs that made my heart flutter back in the day of adolescence are:

Luke Perry - Dylan McKay on Beverly Hills 90210.  Giant poster on the back of the door.  Never missed an episode.  Still love his hair!


Joey McEntire - Oh my preteen/teen heart!!!  I still love him.  He has gotten better looking!  He would not have to sing "Please Don't Go Girl" to me, because I would never leave him.  Always my favorite New Kid.


Kirk Cameron - Growing Pains.  My first real crush on a celeb.  Again, he has gotten better looking with time.  


Fred Savage - Wonder Years.  I wanted him to be my boyfriend.  I loved watching Oswald with Elexis when she was younger because Fred Savage was the voice of Oswald.  


Pat Sajak - Don't judge.  My grandma and I watched him every single night.  We both had a crush on him.  I wanted to be Vanna so I could just stand beside him.  
Other favorites: Scott Baio -- Charles in Charge; Ricky Schroder -- Silver Spoons; Mario Lopez -- A.C. Slater Saved by the Bell


Photo Day 24: Play
Sometimes I like to play dress up with my dog, Delilah. haha  No, I do not do this often and I bought this last year on clearance (couldn't pass it up for $4).  She hates clothes.  I think it is quite funny to see my roly poly pug in a bikini.  






16 comments:

  1. Oh Cristy...that pug photo is so funny! All your teenage crushes make me feel so so old. And I am sorry but I did laugh out loud at Pat Sajack!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's okay about Pat! He is still good looking! My pug is a funny dog...haha.

      Delete
  2. An interesting mix there Cristy-I dont know many of them but the hair is so 80's.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, most of them are from late 80's early 90's.

      Delete
  3. Haha love the pink polka dot bikini!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! She hates it!! I think it is funny.

      Delete
  4. Luke Perry did it for me in the original Beverly Hills 90210

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes!! I never watched the new 90210 was he in that one?

      Delete
  5. Some interesting choices, I only know a few of them; as I didn't watch those shows. You and your grandma must have shared some special times.
    He's so Cute at Oozing Out My Ears

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore the pug in the bikini! Our crushes overlap--I loved Scott Baio from Happy Days.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved him on Happy Days too. Forget Joanie, I love Chachi. lol

      Delete
  7. Oh... oh... I can't look at Kirk Cameron the same anymore. My mom watches him on those late night ultra-conservative-religious shows and some of the things he says just make me so angry!

    I admit as a teenager I was all over Joey Lawrance. Woah! hehehe Could not get enough.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now that you tell me that, I can't either. I haven't seen any of those shows, but I am sure they would probably not make me very happy. Ultra religious conservatives tend to get on my nerves.

      Joey Lawrence is still HOT! I watch Melissa and Joey when I catch it on.

      Delete
  8. Seeing these guys brings back lots of good teenage tv memories.

    Delilah looks uncomfortable in her swimsuit. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She hates the swimsuit. She would rather be naked...lol

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I truly appreciate each comment and try to reply back.