May Blog Challenge

Monday, July 29, 2013

Just for me

Day 29: What is the last thing you bought yourself?

Last week I broke down and bought myself a new pair of capris from the resale shop.  The price?? A big $8.50.  I am a big spender when it comes to clothes...haha!  I would rather make sure my daughter has clothes before me though.  We are the same size so it makes it a little easier on buying clothes.  She is a bit more longer legged than I am though.  Other than the occasional drink at the convenience store, I don't buy myself a whole lot.  Now if I get gift cards for Christmas or birthdays...watch out!  Usually I wind up spending those on my family too.

Photo Day 29: Today I am...
Feeling loved.  This is how Cherrie expresses lots of love...lick, lick, lick, bite, lick, lick, lick....
This is not my hand, she was giving loves to my husband as he was reviewing resumes for work.





11 comments:

  1. Aww, you should spend gift cards on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should, but I usually buy something for the family. This last time I bought us an underwater digital camera.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. My mom did it too. I think that's just what we do.

      Delete
  3. I don't usually spend a lot on clothes either. Goodwill has been good to me. lol Lately I've splurged a bit, but it's definitely not normal.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love goodwill and consignment shops. Last summer I outfitted my entire summer wardrobe for $35 from Goodwill. I go to one in the rich part of the city and I can find some good stuff!!

      Delete
  4. Mothers always spend on others, though now that my DD is older and doesn't live at home and is self sufficient I'm able to enjoy buying for myself again.
    Oozing Out My Ears

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are right Sandy. My mom has just now gotten to where she spends on herself again, and we have been out of the house for 15 years.

      Delete
  5. I'm the exact same way even with the gift cards. We should do better. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't get myself much of anything either... but I luffs me some kitchen gadgets. Most of my t-shirts that I wear every day came from Wal-Mart! Truth!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I truly appreciate each comment and try to reply back.