May Blog Challenge

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Where has July gone

It seems this month has flown by.  It couldn't be because I was busy for most of it.  Looking at my goals I set at the beginning of the month:

Sleep In - I have slept in probably twice the entire month - must work on this more.
Swim - Yep at the Great Wolf Lodge pictures to prove it
Laugh - Did this a lot!!
Discover - Definitely did this (hello Ikea)
Nurture - I hope I did this...I should always work on this
Play - Yes!  A lot!  I fell in love with some lenses along the way
Connect - I had a missed opportunity to connect, but next time it will happen.  I have connected on deeper levels though.

Complex:
I have a tiny section of my table before it is finished.  It has eaten my lunch.  Not sure I will ever take on this type of project again (oh yes I will, who am I kidding...I like a challenge).

Didn't get around to painting my living room - oh well I was busy

I did follow along with the photo challenge.  It was fun.  I already have my next one lined up.

I also saw The Lion King this month and had to call 911 the same night
I had an awesome anniversary and we got a really great gift for each other.
Great Wolf Lodge (and Ikea) was awesome.  Had a lot of fun.
Shot my very first wedding and didn't throw up
Elexis got braces
I went to the zoo...a lot!

Here are some pictures to highlight my month:
without braces

with braces

July 4th with my family

Pig sat this guy - Freddie

Fed him!

Took pictures of him

Had a good time with her - looking my absolute best...haha

Rode with these guys - the boy is my nephew

Wanted to do more of what he is doing

Saw this - wonderful I cried - eventful night afterward

fed a few of these


These kids were so fun

symbolic Indian ritual - His father was Indian and had passed.  The empty chair is there to bless the couple.  It's a really cool story on how this picture came about.  I will definitely explain it after I get the final product.

With their respective father's 

The son that hit on me.



Love



9 comments:

  1. Aww such nice photographs, I am becoming quite fond of Freddie, I don't know if it's your photography skills but he has got to be the cutest and most photogenic guinea pig I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Freddie. He is awesome!! I can't to watch him again next week. He is definitely a good subject.

      Delete
  2. Dang, I wish my smile was half as pretty as Elexis'. lol Sounds like you had a pretty productive month to me! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish my smile was half as pretty as hers with braces! My table is totally stripped. I haven't washed it or stained it, but it is stripped.

      Delete
  3. I'm glad you met most of your goals. Great job on the wedding photos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I hope they like them. I am making a DVD for them now.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Yes it is. Next month is going to probably be busier with school starting.

      Delete
  5. Your daughter is such a cutie!!! :)

    You did a great job and HOLY COW that hippo is cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I truly appreciate each comment and try to reply back.