May Blog Challenge

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Nom nom nom

Day 9: What is your food philosophy?

I don't really have one except everything in moderation.  I wish it was a food philosophy I abided by all the time.  But, sometimes overindulgence wins!  I do ask my daughter to at least try new foods.  You never know what you are going to like if you don't try it.  She has to take a least one "no thank you" bite (if it's good for her, at least 3 bites).  She has discovered some stuff that she likes because of that suggestion.  Now, if that only worked for my husband.


Photo Day 9: Toy

My new "toy".  My new photo printer and it prints on CD's.  I haven't even got to use it yet.  


9 comments:

  1. That new toy looks amazing. I like your food philosophy We use that same approach with the grand kiddos.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like that I can print things from my phone and I don't even have to be at home. I wish photo paper wasn't so stinkin expensive. If we didn't make kids try things, they would live on chicken nuggets and french fries (not going to lie, we had McD's last night just to get the minion toys).

      Delete
  2. I have the same philosophy, and I don't follow it all the time, either.

    *squee* on the new toy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad to know I have company in that. I try to follow, it just doesn't always work.

      I got my new toy for my anniversary.

      Delete
  3. LOL That's the same thing my mom always said, if it was something we had never tried before. "Take at least one bite before you decide." ;) Moderation is a great philosophy; if a bit difficult to follow all the time. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Moderation is a great philosophy except when it comes to cereal. All bets are off and sometimes half a box (ok whole box) of Fruity Pebbles or cinnamon toast crutch will be eaten within a day or two.

      Delete
  4. Adrian is an extremely picky eater, but I make him try new foods at least once.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I live with two picky eaters, so I feel your pain!!

      Delete
  5. You need to tell me about your new photo printer.... seriously.... TELL ME....

    I have the LEAST picky eater (in Josh)....

    he'll eat gator, snake, buffalo, crab, duck, etc.

    Drew... yeah. He won't even eat peanut butter. What kind of WEIRD BRAT WONT EAT PEANUT BUTTER@#!?#$@?!?$@

    And then Benji.... he won't eat... anything. Seriously, I can't get the kid to eat meat or vegetables. :o/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I truly appreciate each comment and try to reply back.