May Blog Challenge

Thursday, July 18, 2013

Chocolate Lasagna

I made this dessert for my friend's birthday tomorrow. The recipe has been floating around Facebook and Pinterest for months.  I decided to make it today.  Here is the recipe.  Now, here are my pictures of the steps.  The only reason I took these pictures was because I wanted to play around with the lens I am renting.
The Base - Oreos

Process them up.

Pressed into the pan with melted butter.

Cream cheese, milk, sugar and Cool Whip mixture.

On top of the Oreos
Chocolate pudding goes next - I made Chocolate Fudge

More Cool Whip 
Top with mini chocolate chips

Let it sit in the refrigerator,  taunting your family.


I made cookies too!!

And just because she is so darn cute and I had the camera handy - Cherrie






10 comments:

  1. My sister has made this several times. It seems very easy to put together.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is easy, just time consuming. Maybe if I didn't stop and take pictures it would have gone faster. lol

      Delete
  2. OMG now I want some chocolate. I am salivating this very moment. The pictures are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I did like the pudding spoon...delish.

      Delete
  3. Oh goodness... If I hadn't OD'ed on oreos many years ago I would dive into that face first. o_O Sadly after downing a whole package of double-stuff all to myself in 45 minutes I just can't eat them anymore. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I personally don't like oreos. I would rather have chocolate chip cookies or the vanilla oreos. But man, 45 minutes and a whole bag of double stuff...I wouldn't want to eat them anymore either. I am kind of that way with pizza. Every night when I was a teenager, we had pizza for dinner. Can't stand it now.

      Delete
  4. What lens did you rent? I need to know. Where do you rent them from? Someplace local or just somewhere online?

    Looks absolutely positively sinful. Sigh... I'll be glad to "cheat" when I'm at least down in the LOW 140s. I'm on my way there. 4 pounds lost in 2 weeks! Whoop whoop!

    I can't wait to see how you did on your wedding!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I rented from Borrowlenses.com. I was going to rent local, but the lenses I wanted were not due back in time. There is only one place to rent from in the metro area. Borrowlenses was a great experience. When you go to rent one, text me and I will give you some pointers.

      Yay!! 4 pounds!!! Love seeing the numbers go down.

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I truly appreciate each comment and try to reply back.