May Blog Challenge

Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Thankful Tuesday

Today I am thankful for the blessed opportunities I have to spend with my daughter.  Today I got to go watch the orchestra play in a state contest.  They did well, not as good as they would have liked, but it was beautiful.  I was the group monitor.  I love interacting with her and her friends.  I know my days of still being "cool" to them are numbered; so I am not taking a single one for granted.

Here is a picture from today.  It super grainy and slightly blurry (thanks forward facing camera on phone), but I love it.

I am joining my friend Paula in blogging about Thanksgiving every day in November.  

4 comments:

  1. Your daughter is as beautiful as you are! I am not cool at all to Harley and Darian and Harley is always so surprised when her friends like me. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too sweet! She is far prettier than I was at her age. Sometimes I am not cool to Elexis either, but for the most part she tolerates me.

      Delete
  2. LOL I dunno if I ever thought my mom was "cool", but I always appreciated her ability and willingness to help out and volunteer for my extra-curriculars. :) Even if she stops saying so, I know your being there means a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know it will eventually stop...maybe after college I will stop volunteering for things...lol

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I truly appreciate each comment and try to reply back.