May Blog Challenge

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Free Birds


This movie about turkeys being saved from the Thanksgiving table came out a couple of weeks ago.  The movie was really cute and funny (then again I am a sucker for animated movies).  The movie has Woody Harrelson (man has he really made a comeback in recent years) and Owen Wilson.  

The basics of the movie are: One turkey gets the presidential pardon and gets recruited by this other turkey to go back in time and basically get turkeys off the Thanksgiving menu.  Of course, there are a lot of funny antics involved.  

Thanksgiving day usually means new movies released.  This year I want to see Frozen (again animated).  We may go while everyone else is shopping on Friday.


I am joining my friend Paula and blogging about Thanksgiving through the month of November.

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh I remember hearing about that movie. Never watched it, though. Shame turkeys have to be so darn tasty.... lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am a sucker for all things animated...ok, well most things animated...lol

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I truly appreciate each comment and try to reply back.