May Blog Challenge

Monday, November 18, 2013

Sunday Stealing


1. What’s your favorite candle scent? Right now Bath and Bodyworks Hot Buttered Rum 
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister? Melissa McCartney (Mike and Molly or Bridesmaids) because she is so funny
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother? since he is already married...I could have him for a brother...Channing Tatum.  He would be an awesome brother!
4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married? hmmm this is a tough one; I'm already married... :)
5. Do you know a hoarder? I know people who could be borderline horders.
6. Can you do a split? 1 banana 3 scoops of ice cream, 3 toppings, some whipped cream and a cherry on top! 
7. How old were you when you learned how to ride a bike? 7 or 8.  Pink Huffy
8. How many oceans have you swam in? 3 - Pacific, Atlantic, and Caribbean (4 if you count the Gulf of Mexico)
9. How many countries have you been to? 3
10. Is anyone in your family in the military? Brother, 2 brother in laws, and a cousin
11. Have you named any of your body parts? heehee...yes.  
12. If you had a child today, what would you name him/her? Isabella Rae (girl) Dakota Ray (boy)
13. What’s the worst grade you got on a test? In college - 88  In high school??  We don't want to talk about it.
14. What was your favorite TV show when you were a child? Thundercats, Smurfs and Strawberry Shortcake
15. What did you dress up as on Halloween when you were eight? California Raisin or Care Bear
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series? Starting Book 6 of HP, Loved Hunger Games, no desire to do anything with Twilight
17. Would you rather have an American accent or a British accent? American, but I want to live in Britian
18. Did your mother go to college? Yes
19. Are your grandparents still married? My dad's side were married until my grandpa died.  Mom's side no
20. Have you ever taken karate lessons? My dad is a black belt...I've taken a few.
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is? Green dude whose main squeeze is a pig.
22. What was the first amusement park you’ve been to? Frontier City (here in OK, kind of like six flags)
23. What language, besides your native language, would you like to be fluent in? Italian or French
24. Do you spell the color as grey or gray? It depends, I did get a few this weekend.  
25. Is your father bald? No

4 comments:

  1. LMAO Some of these questions are weird! XD Totally with you, I think Melissa McCartney would be an awesome sister.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, some of them were weird. I just try to use my sense of humor while answering...lol

      Delete
  2. #6 is the only way I know how to do a split. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I truly appreciate each comment and try to reply back.