May Blog Challenge

Monday, November 25, 2013

Sunday Stealing


I didn't know how to get the cool Thanksgiving button so I will go with the standby
This week's Thanksgiving Meme comes from the archives!  

1. What do you have for breakfast on Thanksgiving? Usually snack on what ever I am preparing...

2. Do you go to a Thanksgiving parade or watch one on TV?  I watch the Macy's.  One day I will get there.

3. Do you serve appetizers, lunch, or snacks during the day?  Not usually

4. What are the traditional favorites?  For me, broccoli cheese rice casserole and pea salad

5. What new recipes will you try this year? I will try my hand at a pumpkin pie

6. What part of the meal do you never compromise?  the rolls

7. Who gets to carve the turkey? Usually the male host.

8. Family style around the table or buffet style and everyone sits wherever there’s room? Depends on which family.

9. How many will be at your table this year? Not sure but at least 10.

10. Once you're at the table, do you say grace or a toast or does everyone go around and say what they're thankful for? We say grace

11. Cranberry sauce… yay or nay? 100% yay!

12. What time do you eat Thanksgiving Dinner?  Usually 2:00

13. Three best pies for Thanksgiving dessert?  Not big on pie, but I like making pecan and apple best.  Going to make my first pumpkin one this year.

14. Do you have dessert right after the main meal or later on?  Both

15. Favorite leftover? I am going to go with cranberry sauce and pea salad

2 comments:

Thanks for taking time to comment. I truly appreciate each comment and try to reply back.