May Blog Challenge

Sunday, November 10, 2013

Sunday Stealing


The What's What Meme 

What is on your bed right now? sheets, comforter and 3 pillows

What’s your favorite word or phrase? "I'm going to beat you" such an empty threat to all my children furry and not

What is the best ice cream flavor? not big on ice cream, but I used to like Mint Chocolate Chip

Did you wake up smiling this morning?
 probably not, but I didn't wake up grumpy

Is there something in your life you used to have, and now miss? my grandma...

What major company would you like to work for? Apple or Google

What time do you wake up on a typical morning? 6:20

What holiday makes you sad? none make me sad, but Veteran's Day and Memorial Day make me sentimental.

Where does a good night’s sleep rank on your priorities? probably in the top 5, but not number 1

One song that makes you cry? Amazing Grace; I sang it at my grandma's funeral (barely)

 How old was your mom when she had you? 19

When is the last time you went to the beach? 3 years ago when my nephew was born...I am due.

What is the most random object around you? a plastic sword

 What is your favorite sushi? I like the traditional veggies in seaweed with sirracha sauce to dip.

What food do you find disgusting? any kind of liver

If you could have any type of dog in the world, what would it be? I will take one of each please, with the exception of little yapper dogs.

What was the last meal that you made for yourself? oatmeal this morning.

Is the hard drive on your computer full or getting close to being full? haha...uh yes on several times over.  I have to make room on it at least once a week.  I also have about 4 external hard drives near capacity.

Are there any songs that you prefer the acoustic version over the regular version? no, I really prefer the full band. 

11 comments:

  1. Love your dog answer--but I am most intrigued by that plastic sword. . . :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. I will return the visit. The plastic sword is from my daughter's halloween costume. She and my husband were having a plastic sword fight and she left it on the couch. haha.

      Delete
  2. Oh my Richard and I both love beef liver and chicken livers. He likes the gizzards too. But he couldn't chew them now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad someone likes them. :) I can't even smell it without my stomach turning.

      Delete
  3. Not big on ice cream? Oy, I LOVE ice cream!!! But I'm with you about liver. *shudder*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every once in a while I will want some ice cream, but not very often. I will NEVER want liver though...lol

      Delete
  4. I'm kind of wondering about the plastic sword too. The song Amazing Grace is such a beautiful song. It makes me weepy even without a connection to it like you have. I have to agree with you about liver. Bad experience once and never ate it again. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by. I will definitely return the visit. The sword was part of my daughter's costume. She just dragged it out of her room today to have a sword fight with her dad. Did I mention she is 13?? lol I also only had one bad experience with liver (thanks mom). That is all it takes...

      Delete
  5. OH! Oh!!! I've never been to the beach so if you happen to find yourself driving to the Gulf feel free to pick me up on the way. ;) I'll totally chip in for gas and bring some neon polish. It'll be a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. we are the same, I love to work in Google and Apple too
    hope you can visit my Sunday Stealing

    ReplyDelete
  7. You can always head east for a beach trip. I need a reason to go. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I truly appreciate each comment and try to reply back.