May Blog Challenge

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Another TV tradition

Charlie Brown's Thanksgiving

How can it be Thanksgiving without watching this classic show.  I think I own just about all the Charlie Brown specials.  I don't own this one though.  I need to change that.  It traditionally comes on the week before Thanksgiving.  I am definitely going to set my DVR to record it.

My favorite quote from the movie: 

Charlie: I can't cook a Thanksgiving dinner.  All I can make is cold cereal and maybe toast.
Linus: That's right. I've seen you make toast.  You can't butter it, but maybe we can help you.  


I always love Snoopy and Woodstock's part too.  

I am joining my friend Paula in posting about Thanksgiving through the month of November.  

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I always wanted a Snoopy. My mom has a beagle, but she is kind of dumb.

      Delete
  2. I haven't watched one of these specials since my boys were little.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I truly appreciate each comment and try to reply back.