May Blog Challenge

Monday, May 27, 2013

To my readers...

Day 27, Monday: A letter to your readers

Dear Readers (all handful of you...haha!)

I am truly thankful for each of your friendships we are developing.  I love meeting new people and this blog has taken that beyond what I have ever expected.  I have gotten to know some of you very well, and some that I just met.  I cannot wait to see what the future has in store for our friendships.  I love when I get a comment.  I like being able to respond and find out more about you.  I always visit blogs from the comments that are left on mine.  

Doing these challenges have really helped my writing.  I over use commas a lot!! I also love my parentheses.  I try to proofread as I go, but sometimes I miss something.  I am not perfect, nor am I the grammar and spelling nazi.  I know your lives are as busy as mine and sometimes the brain goes faster than the fingers (case in point I typed brian instead of brain the first time...ha!).

All I can really say is: I truly appreciate every single one of you.  You make me feel special and knowing you are out there in all different states and countries is simply amazing to me.  I can honestly say in the 6 short months that I have been blogging I have become a better person because of you guys.  I know I am way more educated.  I love laughing at your stories and your comments (when appropriate...lol).  I think you all are wonderful, and I am blessed.  

Love, 
Cristy.

Find more letters here.


8 comments:

  1. Awww sweet letter :)
    I totally fall behind on my editing too, sometimes when you write so much words just all become a blur

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I am so happy to have met you this challenge.

      Delete
  2. I am terrible with punctuation. But it is what it is! I am happy to be one of the 'handful'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Paula I am extremely happy you are part of my handful. I like the cozy feeling.

      Delete
  3. Aw! :D Keep up the great work. (I tend to overlove my parentheses as well lol)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love me some parentheses. Thanks. I am so happy to have connected with you through all of this. :) (Thanks Jasmine!)

      Delete
  4. I enjoy reading your entries and seeing your photos. You come through in your posts, and I like that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Flora. I have really enjoyed getting to know you with all our various social networking tools. I think you are a wonderful person and I can't wait to get to know you even more.

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I truly appreciate each comment and try to reply back.