May Blog Challenge

Friday, May 24, 2013

The worst in me

Day 24, Friday: Your top 3 worst traits

I can only pick three...hmmm

I am a terrible procrastinator...proof positive, I am not writing this blog post until 6pm.  I often clean it up by saying I work best under pressure, but really I am just a procrastinator.  Like right now, I should be working on a costume list, but I'm not.  Until an hour ago I wasn't even sure we were going to have a show.  The theatre is in Moore just a mile south of the most destruction.  The theatre called yesterday and canceled our event due to helping with relief efforts and their parking lot being full of equipment.  After many many phone calls we were able to reach a compromise and bus people to the theatre.  

I am not a tidy person.  What that means...my house is "lived in".  I have a few piles of papers I need to deal with, and last night's dishes still in the sink.  My house isn't dirty; the floors are swept 3 times a week and bathrooms cleaned at least once a week, but my bedroom has stuff piled on the dresser and dirty clothes sitting next to the bed.  I am desperately working on this horrible quality.  But, I am keeping it real on here....housework sucks!!  


Last, I am impatient.  I can't stand traffic.  I don't like waiting on people namely my family when I tell them we should have left the house 10 minutes ago.  I am one of those people who hurry up and wait, or lets hurry and get it over with so I can move on to the next thing.  






I hope this doesn't scare any of you away from being my blog friend.  I promise I have a lot of good qualities too.  :) 

This is part of the Blog everyday in May found over at Story of my life.


11 comments:

  1. Scared? Oh certainly not. lol If those are your worst then I'd say you're doing very well indeed. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL Winky-face looks silly in this font.

      Delete
    2. lol...even the smiley faces look silly...Glad I didn't scare you off. :)

      Delete
  2. Ahh I love the pictures you found for these!
    I hate slow people, you know those that walk at snail pace at malls and other public places? I came up with this concept of the human shovel. So you basically hold a giant shovel in front of you when you go out, pushing all the slow people out of the way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha! Yes! Sometimes I would like a snow plow on the front of my car for that very reason. I would definitely buy a human shovel...lol

      Delete
  3. Can't scare me away. I have some of those same qualitites!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Untidy, yep, you have a friend for life with me. Surely someone else can do it ??........

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I need a Rosie the Robot from the Jetson's.

      Delete
  5. Scare me away?! I thought you were talking about ME! You mean, this isn't a post describing MY traits? lol You're great, just as you are. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cristy! We could be personality twins. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I truly appreciate each comment and try to reply back.