May Blog Challenge

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Day 5 - Blogging love

I only started blogging 4 months ago.  I have been reading blogs for years without commenting and rarely keeping up with them once I finish reading the archives.  I read blogs like I read books.  I start at the very beginning (of when the blog started) and read until I am finished.  There are a few that I keep up with though.

Once I started my blog (mainly to write things I felt were too long and personal for Facebook, and to put a lot of my pictures up.  I then stumbled upon a wonderful challenge to blog everyday in March.  I signed up and learned how to do things on the fly.  I "met" some fantastic ladies that I am still talking with today.  A few of them joined the challenge as well.  I am going to highlight these ladies because I don't think I would continue blogging (sometimes I don't feel like what I have to say is important).

Paula - My state neighbor to the north.  I am so excited I found you through the March Challenge.  I have loved reading about your travels and I cheer when Richard has a good day(s).  You are constantly in my prayers and I admire you.

Trinity - Again, another March Challenge survivor.  I have so so so enjoyed reading about your sweet and sassy little family.  I always look forward to reading your posts.  You always have the sweetest things to say.  I think you are a wonderful mother and person.  I look forward to getting to know you better.

Cole - I love reading your blog.  We love the same things like thrift shopping, artsy crafty (I wish I could sketch or paint though), and photography.  I can't wait to hear about school adventures and new home crafts in the coming months.

Flora - I love hearing about your weight loss journey.  I also love getting to know your family and knowing that you lived in my area at one time.  Your food pictures on instagram make me hungry every time!

Kwizgiver and Boss Nurse.  I don't even know your first names, but I love reading your blogs.  Kwizgiver - I love reading your poetry.  I was never good at poetry and I am in awe of people who can write and interpret it.  I also love all your list things.  I am ready to dive into a few of those.  I adore lists.  Oh, and most important - you are a teacher and I thank you so much for giving so much of yourself to your students.  I feel teachers are far under appreciated.
Boss Nurse - You are another lister...man I really love lists.  I am currently reading through your archives and I am loving getting to know you.  I am really happy you have reconnected with your daughter.  I can't wait to hear more.

I have met a few new people with the current blog challenge.  I look forward to getting to know them more through this challenge.

Stop by Story of My Life to see what others are saying.


6 comments:

  1. Ah, I am blushing. Thank you so much for the shout out! I have loved getting to know you and I feel like I have a champion in my corner! You are great Cristy! Keep blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I plan on keeping at it. I like being able to get an outsiders perspective on things and just generally getting to know people. I feel very blessed with those (like you) that I have gotten to know so far.

      Delete
  2. Aww, thanks for the praise! I can't believe you just started blogging! Keep at it, it's addicting and fun. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I plan on keeping at it. Sometimes I find it hard to organize all my thoughts. I plan on doing a few of your link things. I love those.

      Delete
  3. Thank you so so much for these sweet words! You've made my day! How funny that you're on my list too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for reading my blog. I'm glad to have you in my corner.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I truly appreciate each comment and try to reply back.