1. Coffee - I can't have caffeine so I drink decaf. I strictly drink coffee for the taste. Yum...
2. Mickey Mouse - Every time I see the ears I can't help but smile.
3. Going anywhere Disney (world or land) - Every time I see the castle I cry happy tears. I spend the entire day like I am in a dream.
4. My daughter - The most joy (and heartache) I can ever imagine come because of her.
forgive my appearance, this was taken first thing Mother's Day morning.
5. My pups and kitty - I love those little furry creatures. They bring a smile to my face and lots of laughter at their antics. Perpetual 2 year olds all the time.
6. Traveling - I love to travel. I like road trips and destinations (though I don't like the flying part).
Independence Hall - Philadelphia
7. My camera - Finding that great shot makes me giddy.
8. Laughing with my husband - need I say more.
9. Baking - It is a great stress relief. I am going to start trying new recipes and I can hardly contain my happiness.
10. This blog and my blogging friends - I never in a million years thought that I would love it as much as I do.
Head over to Story of my life for more challenge answers.