May Blog Challenge

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

It makes me happy!!

Day 14 - List 10 things that make you happy

1.  Coffee - I can't have caffeine so I drink decaf.  I strictly drink coffee for the taste. Yum...


2. Mickey Mouse - Every time I see the ears I can't help but smile.


3. Going anywhere Disney (world or land) - Every time I see the castle I cry happy tears.  I spend the entire day like I am in a dream.


4. My daughter - The most joy (and heartache) I can ever imagine come because of her.
forgive my appearance, this was taken first thing Mother's Day morning.

5. My pups and kitty - I love those little furry creatures.  They bring a smile to my face and lots of laughter at their antics.  Perpetual 2 year olds all the time.

6. Traveling - I love to travel.  I like road trips and destinations (though I don't like the flying part).
Independence Hall - Philadelphia

7. My camera - Finding that great shot makes me giddy.

8. Laughing with my husband - need I say more.

9. Baking - It is a great stress relief.  I am going to start trying new recipes and I can hardly contain my happiness.


10. This blog and my blogging friends - I never in a million years thought that I would love it as much as I do.







Head over to Story of my life for more challenge answers.

10 comments:

  1. Disneyland is THE happiest place on earth!
    I agree with number seven, finding some good shots gives such a nice feeling!
    And I totally forgot about the last one, blogging has been so much fun and getting to know the other bloggers was not something I expected either!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I so agree about Disney...I even love going to the Disney store.

      Delete
  2. I can feel your joy while reading your lovely list. Aw, Mickey Mouse and Disneyland! Yay to coffee :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Coffee is a must! I love Mickey so much that my main bathroom is Mickey and my kitchen is slowly turning over to Mickey.

      Delete
  3. Baking is a great stress reliever for me IF I have someone to give the goodies to. :-) If they're leaving my home, I can bake all day long.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree. I have to give it away too. Luckily my husband's work make excellent victims...err recipients of my baking pleasure.

      Delete
  4. My family is who my '10 happies' are. I love your list

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to bake and cook all the time. Now I don't bother because school takes up too much of my time and energy. But I miss zoning out and the yummy smells!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. School can take up a lot of time. One of my best friend's is a teacher and I know how hard she works. I love when my house smells yummy. Roast in a crock pot is one of my favorite smells.

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I truly appreciate each comment and try to reply back.