Sunday, August 25, 2013
1. Are you a young heart or an old soul? I relate to both. I am an old soul who is young at heart.
2. What makes someone a best friend? Someone that you can completely trust to share your secrets with. The person you can let your guard down with.
3. What Christmas present do you remember the most? I have so many: from the boom box at age 5, to the white kitten from my grandma at age 7, my first ipod 8 years ago, my car 5 years ago (including the big red bow), my really nice 7D camera last Christmas. I have gotten some good stuff for Christmas.
4. Tell me a movie/song/TV show/playbook that has changed your life. Hoarders...I don't want my 'stuff' to control me, but me to control my 'stuff'.
5. Name one physical feature that you like about yourself and one that you dislike. I like my ears. I dislike my overbite
6. Can money buy happiness? I don't think it can, but I would sure like the opportunity to try. I do believe it can buy good psychiatric help to help you get happy.
7. What’s more important in a relationship: physical attraction or emotional connection? I am a big believer in emotional connections. Looks come and go.
8. Is there anyone close to you that you know you can’t trust? Yes, a few people in fact.
9. Where was your favorite place to go when you were a little kid? over to my friend's house who had a trampoline.
10. Have you spent a night in the hospital? Yes, a couple of times.
11. Do you enjoy being only with 1-2 friends or with a large group of people? Depends on my mood. I like both.
12. Have you ever been bullied? Yes, but I wound up being friends with my bully.
13. If your partner wanted to wait until marriage until having sex, would you stay in that relationship? Yes. Confession: Both my husband and I were the partner and we both stayed. :)
14. Do you believe in God? Yes!
15. Out of all the social networks in the world why use a blog? I like being able to write out my feelings and not fear judgement from the people I know in real life. I like being able to vent and share pictures. I use all social networks though.
16. What is your quirkiest habit? Eating food groups one at a time and arranging them on my plate.
17. What is normal? Are you normal? Normal is flawed. Yes.
18. Someone close to you is dying! You have the choice to let this person live for 10 more years but if you do you cause the death of 10 strangers. I don't want that choice, nor would I make it. I am not God.
19. What is one thing you could never forgive? anyone doing anything to my child.
20. When you’re alone in your own home, do you talk out loud to yourself? Even when I am not at home alone I talk to myself out loud.
21. Who is your favorite super hero? I have never seen a superhero movie <gasp...I know>. I used to watch the Hulk when it was a show. I am going to go with the Ninja Turtles. :)
22. Could you be in a long distance relationship? Yes. I am so busy. It would be hard though, not to see the person I love.
23. Do you know what makes you happy? Yes, but not all the time.
24. Who was your first crush? Ronnie in first grade.
25. Where is your favorite place to go out and eat? I like to eat at home. I know exactly what goes into my food. But I do love Panera Bread.
26. Are you an early bird or night owl? Lately I am both. I am the last one to go to sleep in my house (usually around 1or 2) and I am the first to wake (usually 6:15 school days and 7 weekends)
27. Give me an unpopular opinion you have. I don't get the hype around Duck Dynasty, I could care less about Shark Week, and I have never seen an episode of Big Brother.
28. Do you believe in giving kids medals and trophies for participation? No for participation, but I do believe in rewarding hard work whether you win or lose.
29. What song best describes your life right now? Livin on the Edge by Aerosmith and It's My Life by Bon Jovi
30. How do you express your creativity? Photography
31. Describe your neighborhood. For the most part friendly and quiet (the renters across the street are neither of these things)
32. Give me the story of your life in 6 words. Blessed and it goes on.