May Blog Challenge

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Birthday Parties

I helped my mother in law try to find a dog this morning.  Her poor little doggie died on Monday and she is in the market for another.  We went to two animal adoptions and an animal shelter today.  I found tons of dogs and kitty's I wanted, but she didn't find anything she liked.  It was good quality time with my MIL.

My MIL also hosted my husband's birthday party today.  She provided all the food (I made no bake cookies to take down there) and everything.  Everyone had a good time playing ping pong and air hockey.  It was a great day full of memories.  Elexis and her cousin and best friend had a great time hanging out.  My husband decided to take the kids to Cosmic Bowling tonight, so I got the house to myself...yay!!  I will have pictures from the party tomorrow.  I do have a picture of the no bake cookies though.  They are my husband's and my MIL's favorite cookies, so they are always a big hit.


Photo Challenge: Day 23 - Loaf
This is peanut butter chocolate chip banana bread.  It is always a big hit in our house.  I had some ripe bananas so I decided to whip it up.  I love this picture.  


Day 24 is tall.  I haven't figured that one out yet, so I will have to do that tomorrow.  


4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks. I absolutely love baking and taking pictures. I love that I can combine the two.

      Delete
  2. OMG Yay! For having the house to yourself. ;) Glad everyone had such a great time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Next weekend; it is just me and my furr babies. Husband and child are going to the lake with my mom and dad. Yay!! I love some alone time.

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I truly appreciate each comment and try to reply back.