How this "One Lovely Blog Award" works:
2. Share seven things about you
3. Pass the award on to seven nominees
4. Thank the person who nominated you and add a short blurb about them.
5. Inform the nominees by posting on their blogs
I am very honored to have received this award from Kwizgiver over at 'What if this is as good as it gets'. I have loved getting to know her through all of our challenges together. I totally believe we could laugh together for hours on end. She could try to teach me to knit and I will hope to not fail horribly. The way she describes the relationship she has with her students is amazing to me. She is definitely making a positive impact on youth of today. I only wish I lived closer so my daughter could have her for a teacher. I can't wait to continue to learn more about her.
Seven things about me?
1. I cannot do the Vulcan salute. I don't have a very good finger spread.
2. I am in the process of enrolling to go back to school. I am thinking professional student. I love learning.
3. I desperately want to live in New York for a couple of years to experience all it has to offer. I have already picked out my brownstone in Brooklyn (anyone have $15 million I could have).
4. I love watching documentaries about anything Disney. Last challenge, I should have picked Walt Disney as the person I wanted to spend the day with. Can I have a do-over!
5. I have become more passionate about my photography lately. I think it is because of all of the challenges.
6. Hi, my name is Cristy. I have become a movie theater junkie this summer. I have seen more movies in the theater this summer, than I saw all last year. I think it is because they are showing classic movies. This summer I have seen Grease (love), Back to the Future (the whole family loved), Animal House (I could have done without this one, but glad I have finally seen it), American Graffiti (loved, I love the soundtrack too), and this week is Ghostbusters. I am taking Elexis to see this too. Next week is the final week and it is Dirty Dancing, the first movie I ever saw in a theater without my parents.
7. I love home improvement stores. I love wandering the aisles of Lowe's and Home Depot and even the local lumber store. So many possibilities and I love the smell of the lumber section.
People I want to nominate are (yes, some of you have already been nominated, but I don't care I love your blogs):
I love you girls. And a big thank you again to Allison for this award.