May Blog Challenge

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Much happier today

Today I am happy to be in a happier mood.  I cleaned my house, I went to the zoo, twice!  I went to the mall, got some things accomplished and I feel much better.  Last night after I wrote my blog post, I went to the gym and took out some aggression.  Tomorrow, me and my baby girl are going to take a small road trip to Tulsa to go to the Tulsa Zoo.  Imagine that, me going to a zoo!!  I am excited because I get to see PENGUINS!!  Yay!! So be looking for a lot of pictures this weekend.  Speaking of which, it is going to be a busy one (seems to be the story of my life).  August is a huge birthday month for me. All that with school starting, makes that a very busy month for me.  All I can say...Bring it on!

Photo Day 8: Cold
A cold glass of milk to go with a warm Subway cookie...too bad I don't like milk (but I do like it for a prop).


Note: I don't know why my blog didn't publish yesterday, so I guess you get a double dose today!  

4 comments:

  1. You certainly like going to the Zoo don't you. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy the zoo! :) Can't wait to see pics of penguins.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They were adorable. I need to finish editing my pictures.

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I truly appreciate each comment and try to reply back.