May Blog Challenge

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

My nails.

I think they could have been better, but I am proud of my first attempt.  I get impatient when I paint my nails so I try to use the quick drying kind of polish.  I used Sally Hansen's Insta Dri  in Slate as my base coat.  Two coats, even though I probably could have gotten away with one.  I put a layer of the fuzzy on.  I took Lizzy's advice and kind of spread it around and placed the fuzzy's where I wanted them.  Then a layer of top coat.

A little note: I did this yesterday before I went to rehearsal, but took the picture this morning.  So the ends of them are a little chipped.  Also my cuticles are horrendous.  Definitely time for some pampering for me (and my cuticles) next week.

I know you just really want to see the picture.  hehe.

Also, the picture is taken with my phone.




10 comments:

  1. OMG!!!! :D So adorable! Love the color combo. Totally made me want more of those fuzzy ones. hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I totally have nail envy of you. I loved the color combo too. You are turning me into a nail junkie. :)

      Delete
  2. I have the ugliest of nails! Love that color

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I kept going back to it. It is so pretty in the bottle. I loved that it turned out good.

      Delete
  3. Looks like chocolate cupcakes!!! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm nail challenged... what's "fuzzy"....

    My nails are long, natural and unpainted. I hate chips... and maintenance so I don't paint. And I only cut them when they start interfering with my 110WPM typing speed. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the polish type. It has these little confetti looking things in there. I also do not like chips and take my nail polish off at the first sign. 110WPM Awesome!

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I truly appreciate each comment and try to reply back.