Who I find attractive and what attracts me are two different things. I find chiseled men very attractive, but that doesn't attract me. Here are a few qualities that attract me:
- Integrity - hugely important
- A great sense of humor and someone who gets sarcasm (my humor of choice)
- I prefer dark headed people (even though my husband is very blond)
- I prefer a guy taller than me (though not a requirement, my ex-boyfriend was my height)
- A man holding a baby and talking gibberish to it - so hot!!
- A man playing with a dog - like really interacting with it!
- A good heart - someone who is not afraid to cry
- A man who isn't afraid to eat - I like men who are a little bit squishy in the middle (I like to cook and bake and I need a man who will eat it) My husband is a bit of a picky eater, but he loves baked stuff.
There are a few. I am not hugely important on looks. My husband was born with a double cleft lip and palate. During our first date, he rarely looked me in the eye, because he thought I would find him unattractive. What he doesn't know is I started falling for him because of the way he interacted with his nephew who was 2 at the time. Also the way he interacted with his brother and the way he treated me. I could care less how he was born. He is a great man who has integrity, character, and definitely a good heart. Now if he were only dark haired....hmmm...maybe hair dye??? haha
Photo Day 26:
I have posted this before, but it's definitely empty
The hallway after strike. For two weeks it was complete chaos back there.
This is part of Paula's June Blog Challenge.