Day 28: Something that you miss
I feel I have talked about how much I miss my grandma a lot (you can find here and here. I am going to get a little more creative on this on. Here are a few things I miss.
- Burples - My favorite was the peach. I don't know why these didn't stick around. They were so much fun
- I miss my stonewashed jean jacket and matching jean purse.
- My Strawberry Shortcake Lamp with nightlight. I found one on ebay!! Sadly I do not think I am going to spend $40 on it.
- My paper dolls. I would spend hours and hours playing with these things.
- Saturday Morning Cartoons and weekday after school Cartoons: Flintstones, Jetsons, ShirtTails, Get Along Gang, Muppet Babies, Thunder Cats, Wuzzles, Pound Puppies, Smurfs, Alvin and the Chipmunks, Duck Tails, Tail Spin.... ahhh, the good old days (at least for this 80's/90's generation kid). Cartoons weren't on all day on specific channels like they are now days.
Of course I miss important people that have passed on, but I know I will see them again someday.
Photo Day 28: Red
Round Barn in Arcadia, OK. It's red.
This is part of Paula's June Blog Challenge.
Join us in July for the July Blog Challenge.
I like the prompts every day. It gives me inspiration and keeps me blogging on a regular basis. I cannot believe that it is already almost July.