May Blog Challenge

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Goal!

Day 29: Goals for the next 30 days

Ok, so I tend to take things one day at a time.  Today's goal...laundry.  As for the next 30 days...I have a few.

July 3rd - Go see Lion King in Tulsa - goal: Have fun and relax
July 4th - My 16th wedding anniversary - goal: To find an anniversary present for my husband.
July 12 - Mini family vacation to Great Wolf Lodge - goal: They swim; I go to Ikea and hopefully get my anniversary present (not sure what it will be yet).
July 19 - Shoot my very first wedding - goal: Don't throw up, don't pass out, get as many memorable shot as I can. Weddings tend to intimidate me because these are people's memories and you only get one time to get the shot.  Breathe, Cristy, breathe...

That is what is set in stone for right now.  I have some other goals in mind, I will share those in a couple of days when I start the July Blog Challenge.  Speaking of which, I am hoping to see you guys join me.  I love getting to know you.  I will be hosting an August Challenge that I am putting together now.  I will be asking for a little help from you guys (it's part of the plan).  I am excited.

Photo Day 29: In my bag

I don't carry a purse.  I keep all necessary essentials in my car or in my pocket (hello 2 tubes of chapstick at all times).  Here is a picture of the cute little wristlet I carry.  I just got this one this week.  I paid a whopping $19.50 for it (thank you coach outlet for the awesome sale).  Inside of it, I keep my discount cards, my debit card, my driver's license and a few membership cards.  I love my new one because it's pretty much stain resistant.

This is almost the end of the June Blog Challenge over at Paula's Place.

Join us for the July Challenge as well.  


12 comments:

  1. Oooh, I should take a photo of what's in my purse, since I've condensed to a smaller purse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehehe I know what I would get if I went to IKEA. Helmer! lol Hope you find something fabulous for yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never been to Ikea, I am quite excited.

      Delete
  3. Where is the Ikea in Oklahoma? We don't have one close to us. I have never been to one and I want to go so bad. You have some good goals planned so far. You will do great with the wedding!! And I love that wristlet

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There isn't one in Oklahoma. We are going to Grapevine TX. They also have a great outlet mall I plan on hitting. :) I love the wristlets. It's something I can keep up with. It's my third one. :)

      Delete
  4. wow such a great deal for that wrist bag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I was surprised. It was already marked down, then I got 40% off of the markdown and then the entire store was 50% off. So I got it for 90% off the discounted price. Score! I love it when that happens.

      Delete
  5. Congratulations on your first wedding assignment! I wonder if I would carry less junk if I switched to something smaller.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, either that or cram it so full until you get frustrated and switch back to a bigger purse. The only time I carry a purse is when traveling on vacation. When I get to my destination though, I switch to a backpack.

      Delete
  6. wow ! organised goals ! i dont have any of those. day by day i take it. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's normally how I roll. These are just already planned. lol

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I truly appreciate each comment and try to reply back.