1. One More Night - Maroon 5 - hehe...this is coincidentally also my ringtone
2. Rain is a Good Thing - Luke Bryan - yummy Luke Bryan
3. Michael Meets Mozart - The Piano Guys - I've been listening to them a lot since I got their album
4. Sweet Serendipity - Lee Dwyze - I don't even really know this artist. The song just has my favorite word in it, so I bought it.
5. Hey Baby - No Doubt - My daughter and I jam to some No Doubt
6. Who Am I - Casting Crowns - Gives me goosebumps
7. Faithfully - Journey - Who doesn't love Journey
8. Tearin Up My Heart - N'Sync
9. Who Says - Selena Gomez - I think I love Selena more than my daughter
10. Carol of the Bells - David Foster
11. A crap load of Taylor Swift
So every other song that came up was Taylor Swift. We have all the albums for my daughter, but I really only listen to her when she is in the car. Also, Maroon 5 came up just as much because again, I own all their albums, so I only included the first one. So this means I did cheat just a little bit on this challenge. For the most part, I wrote down every song that came up first that wasn't a repeat artist.
My music is all over the board. I listen to Christmas music in June (twice this week). I have recently had a deeper appreciation for classical music, thanks to my daughter who plays the cello.
Day 11: Something funny - Of course I would have 2...can't help it. I took both of these within a week of each other. I guess it was a funny week.
Driving to pick up my daughter from school, I saw this. I was stopped at a stoplight when I took this. If you look closely, there is a saw attached to the top of the boards. I don't know why they couldn't put it in the trunk. Who needs a truck when you have a Toyota!
This one I just couldn't figure out. Why would a Stairwell need a handicap access button??
This is part of Paula's June Blog Challenge found here.