I have already written a post or two on me, one can be found here.
Oh well, here goes:
1. I have replaced our garbage disposal when it went out while my husband was out of town. I am proud of myself.
2. I recently replaced our deadbolt. We didn't have a key to our own front door for years.
3. I hate squirrels
4. I currently have two outside my window trying to procreate.
5. I was thrown from a horse (and then it landed on me) when I was 15. Lots of blood and stitches.
6. I didn't get on a horse again until I was 27 and it was for a mountain ride in Colorado, very very scary
7. I love scentsy I have 7 warmers
8. My favorite scentsy sent is Blueberry Cheesecake
9. I love chapstick
10. I love Bath and Body Works hand sanitizers
11. I currently have 30 sitting on my mantle (mild obsession)
12. I like going to school
13. My favorite TV channel is HGTV
14. My favorite shows right now are Property Brothers and Love It, or List It
15. I have met Jessica Simpson
16. I have gotten Tim McGraw's autograph
17. I have been on stage with Simple Plan
18. I like the Spice Girls and Nickleback - both groups people love to hate
19. I love playing board games
20. I cannot wait for Disney on Ice.
21. I don't like dairy products. This means cheese, yogurt, milk...
22. I will only eat ice cream occasionally
23. I am in desperate need of a haircut
24. I am good friends with at least 3 hairstylists and its been over a year since my last haircut.
25. 25 is an age I miss
26. I like the mall. A lot. My daughter does not.
27. My favorite number is 27
28. I want to be a princess and live in the Disney World Castle
29. My poor house is in desperate need of cleaning
30. I am glad to see this list ending.
So there you go. More useless facts to know about me. hehe. Off to another 12 hour day at the theatre.
Day 6 Photo Challenge. Transport
Delilah on my husband's motorcycle!
Part of Paula's June Challenge found here.