The I Amuse Myself Meme from FoxyDanish
01. What is something that you have lost recently?: Does my mind count? A receipt
02. Do you own any self-help books?: I don't think so (maybe I lost them...haha)
03. Do you live near the sea or ocean?: Absolutely not; very landlocked.
04. Have you ever spent ages making/writing something on your computer when it suddenly crashed and you lost it all?: Yes, about a month and a half ago. I lost all my pictures...but hubby got them all back (yay for an IT guy)
05. Do you enjoy food shopping?: Yes, I look forward to it. I wander up and down every aisle.
06. What are you having for lunch?: It's night. I had a sandwich.
07. Are you one of those people who can sleep through anything?: I used to be (I once slept through a flood); now I wake up at any noise (thank you parenthood)
08. Do you like love letters?: Yes
09. Have you ever received or written one?: Yes to both and I have all of them that hubby and I exchanged.
10. How far does your nearest relative live?: My mother in law lives 2 minutes walking distance from my house.
11. Do you like velvet?: no, it's tricky to sew
12. What kind of art do you like?: Photography
13. If you went to London, where would you go first?: Platform 9 3/4...
14. If you had to pick one friend who is the most interesting, who would you pick?: A 91 year old woman I play dominos with. Actually I find a lot of elderly people interesting. I like their stories.
15. Can you think of the meanest thing you have ever done/said to someone?: I probably could if I thought about it hard enough; but I do remember telling my best friend in 2nd grade that she had guilt written all over her face because I had just seen a Family Circle cartoon with that very thing illustrated.
16. What magazines do you read?: A lot. I have an app on my phone called next issue. For a small fee a month I can read any magazine that I want. I had a subscription to People for 10 years prior to that though.
17. What/who has been on your mind today?: Christmas and how I am not prepared this year.
18. Would you be interested in ghost-hunting?: Very much so.