May Blog Challenge

Monday, December 2, 2013

Favorite Christmas Song


Day 2: What is your favorite Christmas song?

I have a few.  My favorite song because it has my favorite animal in it: I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas by Gail Peevey.  This is my Christmas time ringtone.  I really do want one for Christmas so if anyone has any spare hippos laying around I will take it off your hands.  
Another favorite is Carol of the Bells.  Beautiful.  I listened to my daughter's orchestra play this on Sunday.  Fantastic.  


Lastly: One of my new favorites is Believe by Josh Grobin.  It is on the movie "Polar Express".  His voice is absolutely beautiful.  



Those are mine, what about yours?

4 comments:

  1. I love your choices....but Josh Grobin gets my vote!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always tell everyone that he could sing the phone book and I would listen. His voice is amazing.

      Delete
  2. As much as I really don't like Christmas much at all... I do like the Hippopotamus one and "We Three Kings", but mostly because of the really dark verse towards the end.... >_>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol...O_o What you like dark things?? lol I'm not much in the Christmas spirit this year. I hope it changes. I usually love Christmas.

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I truly appreciate each comment and try to reply back.