Self Portrait and 5 Random things about myself.
There is a reason why I am a photographer...I like to be behind the lens instead of in front of it. lol
My name is Cristy.
5 Random Things about me...
1. I am very pale. My daughter (who is 12) makes fun of me regularly that I am a vampire. I don't regular tan, fake tan, spray tan or wear tan (haha I kid). I went through a period of one summer where I was very tan. I am one of those people who go from white to red to white again after I peel. My father-in-law passed away from skin cancer so we are all very diligent about wearing sunblock.
2. I love running shoes. In my closet I currently have 4 pair of Pumas, 12 pairs of Shox, and my newest shoes are Asics. One pair of my Shox I designed and personalized. I love all my shoes and I wear them all. Some I have had for more than 7 years because I rotate them so they stay in good shape. My go-to pair of shoes right now are my purple puma running shoes. I got them for 1/2 off and I love them.
3. I hate flying. It gives me high anxiety. I would much rather drive to a location than fly. Also, when I am on a road trip I try not to stop unless I have to. Usually that means gas and food at the same time. My husband likes to stop a lot. He would stop every 30-45 minutes if I let him. I have flown 7 or 8 times, once by myself. My husband is very good about letting me squeeze the crap out of his hand during takeoff and landing. I also touch the outside of the plane and pray before I even get on.
4. Tomorrow is my last day of Jillian Michaels Ripped in 30. This is the first time I have ever stuck out a workout. Some days were wayyy harder than others and I got a sinus thing in the middle of weeks 2 and 3, but I did it. I can tell a difference in my arms and legs, and a little in my ab area.
5. I love coffee. I am very caffeine sensitive though. This means I only drink decaf beverages. I have loved coffee since I was about 4 years old and my grandma would sneak me some. I worked at Starbucks for 3 years and was the only decaf drinker there. It made it hard to do some of the coffee tastings. I would have to do the swig-and-spit. I usually only drink coffee at home or starbucks because I am so worried they are going to give me regular coffee. When I do have caffeine, its not pretty. I feel like I am dying.
Well I guess thats it. I can't wait until tomorrow. There are other bloggers linking up over at Tiffany's.