May Blog Challenge

Thursday, March 7, 2013

My Dream Job

Day 6.  Dream job

I kind of already have my dream job even though I never thought of it to be my dream job.  Being a stay at home mom (that never stays at home) is wonderful.  There are other dream jobs though, that I would love.

I want to be a princess at Disney World.  Specifically Belle.  I am way to old and don't have any formal training but that is why it's called a dream job.  And while I am dreaming, I want to live in the castle too!!

I would also love to be a photographer at Disney.  This one is a little bit more attainable.  I have the credentials and I have even filled out an application.  I did not turn it in though, because the thought of leaving my family for 18 months kills me.  Unless my husband were to transfer to Orlando, I don't see this happening.

I also would love to be an International travel photographer.  Or a wealthy family's personal photographer.  I could handle that.

When I was younger I wanted to be a teacher.  I majored in that the first two years of college.  I do sub and volunteer with children a lot so I feel rewarded with that.  I also wanted to be a veterinarian, but then the thought of putting animals to sleep tore at my heart strings so I knew I would never be able to do that.

Those are my dreams, what are yours?

Come on over to Fabulous Finds by Tiffany to see what others are saying about their dream jobs.



14 comments:

  1. I love your dreams! I'm absolutely in love with the idea of capturing moments on film.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is one of my favorite things about being a photographer, capturing moments.

      Delete
  2. Those jobs all sound cool! Especially the princess :) My niece is Minny Mouse at Disneyland :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How fun! I'm so jealous. If I couldn't be Belle, I would want to be Minnie. What a great job.

      Delete
  3. A photographer for Disney! That dream is to die for! How wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some awesome dream jobs. I especially like the idea of being a photographer at Disney. When we were at Disney a couple years ago with our grand children, the photographers who REALLY cared about their jobs and our pictures showed it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's why I want to work there; to marry my two passions. Maybe when my daughter is in college I can do this.

      Delete
  5. I love your dream job ideas! I never thought about being a princess. That would be FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Disney may not hire you, but you can still dress up like a princess and pretend you live in a castle. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha!! You are soo right. I dress up as Minnie Mouse every year for Halloween.
      I could change it up this year and be Belle.

      Delete
  7. Your dream jobs made me smile, especially the Belle and castle ones. What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. I tell my family that if I ever run away, thats where they could find me. :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I truly appreciate each comment and try to reply back.