May Blog Challenge

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Blogs I Read on a Regular Basis

Day 19  - Blogs I read on a regular basis.

I have mentioned it before, but I like to read blogs like books.  I start at the beginning and read to the end.  I try to stay up with it after that.  Here are five in random order.

Dog Shaming - I'm not sure if it counts as a blog or not, but I do check in often.  I usually go to this sight when I just need a good laugh.

In This Wonderful Life - I started reading this blog about a year and a half ago.  They had a son who died of heart issues.  Now, they have cute little twins.

Loves of Life - I believe I found this blog through In This Wonderful Life.  She has the cutest girls and does some really great things with photography.

Confessions of a Semi-Domesticated Mama - I love her menu ideas and recipes.

The Year in Food - I envy her food photography!  My passion is food photography, and she is pretty much what I strive to be.  She cooks with in season produce and there are recipes.

I pretty much just read these, I don't really comment.  I have found some great blogs (and the start of some friendships) through this challenge.

If you want to see what blogs others are reading on a regular basis, head over to Fabulous Finds by Tiffany. (one of my new favorite blogs).


1 comment:

Thanks for taking time to comment. I truly appreciate each comment and try to reply back.