Ten things that make me awesome. It was kind of hard coming up with these things about myself (I guess I could add humble to the list).
1. I think I am a pretty good mom. My kid is smart, polite, and has great self esteem. She tells me all the time I am a great mom.
2. I think I am a good wife. I try to encourage, listen, love and respect my husband. I also pick up all his dirty socks!
3. I think I am a great listener. I can listen without interrupting or butting in.
4. I am very punctual. I cannot stand to be late. I am usually the first to arrive at places.
5. I am encouraging.
6. I would say I am a friendly person. I will talk to anyone and will usually walk away with at least one friend from a room full of strangers.
7. I am an awesome baker...and I share. I love to bake and give treats.
8. I have a really good sense of humor and I can usually put a smile on people's faces.
9. I am very loyal, as long as it is reciprocated. I don't do well with two-faced people
10. I think I take some pretty awesome pictures.
There is my list of 10. I have a lot of faults, but it was nice to remember that I have some awesomeness.
Go on over to Fabulous Finds by Tiffany to see more awesomeness.