May Blog Challenge

Monday, February 25, 2013

Menu Plan

I skipped last week's menu plan, because it was a CRAZY week.  Between the holiday, a funeral, and a snow day, nothing was normal.  I did cook, and we ate leftovers.  I am back this week.  This week I have prepared for the possible snow days/blizzard coming my way.  **On a side note - groundhog you are WRONG**  So, here it is...

Monday - Quesadillas or soup (family's choice)
Tuesday - Pot Roast (good comfort meal for blizzard night)
Wednesday - leftovers or Chicken alfredo bake
Thursday - Pork Chops
Friday - Stuffing Chicken in Crockpot
Saturday - leftovers
Sunday - The other choices from above choices.

I am keeping it easy and flexible.  Usually we have activities in the evening that doesn't allow us that much flexibilities when it comes to meals.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment. I truly appreciate each comment and try to reply back.