May Blog Challenge

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Menu for the Week

I did really good last week with the menu.  My family ate it and loved it.

This week is a weird week.  It's Valentine's week.  We don't go out for Valentine's Day so I had to plan for that day this week.

Monday (yesterday): Shake and Bake pork chops with green beans, baked beans, and mac and cheese
Tuesday (I knew it was supposed to snow): Roast and potatoes
Wednesday: Musical Theatre we eat out.
Thursday (Heart's Day): Lasagna, salad, garlic bread
Friday: Leftovers (I am sure we will have a ton)
Saturday: Anything goes
Sunday: Chicken tortilla bake

I also made cinnamon muffins already, banana blueberry oatmeal muffins (tomorrow), and oatmeal chocolate chip muffins again.  

I love cooking and baking at home.  It soothes me.  

Have a great week

1 comment:

  1. We don't go out for Valentine's Day either. Let all the crazy dating people pack themselves into restaurants because they think it means something. ;) lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I truly appreciate each comment and try to reply back.