May Blog Challenge

Thursday, February 21, 2013

3 Musketeers Stuffed Triple Chocolate Cupcake

The title is a mouthful to say...

I had some leftover 3 musketeer hot cocoa minis from Christmas.  I decided instead of throwing them out, I would stuff them into cupcakes.  I used just a regular box cake mix that I had in the cabinet.  I used my pretty pink Kitchenaid mixer to prepare it according to the box directions.



I lined my brand new cupcake pan with cute little snowmen liners that were on sale after Christmas.  

I poured the batter about half way up and added the unwrapped minis to each cup (after, of course, I took a few photos of the chocolate).  I covered the minis with the remaining batter.


I slapped those bad boys in the oven for a quick 17 minute bake in the oven.


After taking them out of the oven and letting them cool completely...


I iced them with a chocolate cream icing.  I decorated one cupcake and had a little photo shoot with it.  




   

4 comments:

Thanks for taking time to comment. I truly appreciate each comment and try to reply back.