May Blog Challenge

Sunday, February 23, 2014

Sunday Stealing

Fifteen Meme


from Liv Rants  


What was your first job like? I worked at a valet car wash.  I vacuumed and dried cars.  It lasted three weeks.
It’s a typical Sunday, how are you spending it? church, family, internet
What was the happiest day of your life? The night my daughter was born.  
What was the best decision you ever made? Marrying my husband
Tell your go-to “pretend” game as a child (who was your alter-ego?) private investigator with my cousins.  I went by my real name.
What email service do you use? gmail
What fandoms would you consider yourself a part of? not sure, I think I leave that to my daughter.
Do you use anything on your lips? (eg. Chapstick, gloss, balm, lipstick) Chapstick religiously and lipstick when I wear makeup.
How many devices do you own which can access the internet? Myself - 3  Household - 9
Last strong smell you can remember smelling? A building that burned yesterday; it still smelled horrible today
If you had to move your birthday to another date, which one would you choose and why? May 1.  Before school lets out but far away from Christmas.
Inspiration behind your blog title? My life around the musical theatre stage
If you could spend a rainy day with anyone in the world, who would you choose and why? My family, because I love spending time with them playing games or watching movies
Is there a foreign culture that you love? Possibly Greek or Italian
Do you have a favorite soft drink? Diet A&W Root Beer.  

4 comments:

  1. Welcome back!! *HUGS* omg I could never change my birth date. I loves it too much. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! *hugs* back. Mine is two weeks after Christmas and it is usually bone chilling cold here. I guess that is why I picked a July wedding anniversary so I could spread out my gift getting occasions. haha.

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I truly appreciate each comment and try to reply back.