May Blog Challenge

Monday, February 3, 2014

Sunday Stealing (on a Monday...)

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost Meme


from:  BlackPanther

  1. Put your music player of choice on shuffle and list the first song Secrets by One Republic
  2. If you could spend a week anywhere in the world, where would it be and why? Would you take anyone with you?  I a going to pick somewhere I have already been because I only get a week.  I pick NYC.  I love the electricity of the City.  I would take my daughter and we would go to a lot of shows and do a lot of shopping.  If I had a month, I would go to Greece.  Also, it was a hard choice (came down to eeny, meeny, miney, moe) between NYC and Disney World.  
  3. What is your preferred writing implement? (eg. Blue pen, pencil, green pen) Purple Ink Pen Quote from Willy Wonka Jr. : Always think positive...write it purple ink Charlie, purple ink.
  4. When did you go on your first trip alone (without your parents)? After I got married.  Went to San Antonio for our honeymoon.
  5. Do you have connections to any celebrities (even minor)? List them.  My third or fourth cousin is Lee Majors (the Fall Guy).  
  6. Name 3 items you could pick up from where you are.  A coffee cup, a purple ink pen, and a memory card for my camera.
  7. How would you describe your sense of humor? I don't know...slapstick or second grade.  I think a lot of things are funny.
  8. Do you ever play board games or other non-computer games? Got any favorites?  Yes, yes, yes...I LOVE board games and card games.  E and I played Rummy yesterday.  My favorite is Disney Trivia or Trivial Pursuit or Monopoly or Skip Bo
  9. A musical artist you love that isn’t well known. Sadly, I think all mine are well known
  10. A musical artist you love that is well known. Maroon 5
  11. What is your desktop background currently? A pink flamingo picture that I took.
  12. Last person you talked to, and through what you talked to them April, my daughter's voice teacher in person. 
  13. What do you carry your money in? I have a coach wristlet that I got on sale for $15.  I hate purses.  
  14. What timekeeping devices are in the room you are currently in? My computer, phone and cable box
  15. What kind of headphones do you use? Earbuds from my iPhone and a pair of Minnie Mouse ihome headphones
  16. What musical artists have you seen perform live? Maroon 5 twice, Tim McGraw (7 times), Faith Hill, Dixie Chicks, George Straight, Martina McBride, Jessica Simpson, Simple Plan, Good Charlotte, Bon Jovi, Bangles (first concert), I am sure there are more...
  17. How often do you clear your browser history? Never.  I am boring.  I don't search for interesting stuff.
  18. What’s the best job you’ve ever had? Besides Mom; either Starbucks or Gift Store
  19. What’s the worst job you’ve ever had? telemarketing for 2 weeks.
  20. What magazines do you read, if any? People, US Weekly, HGTV, House Beautiful, Good Housekeeping, Family Circle, Redbook, All You, Cooking Light, Food Network, Better Homes and Gardens, This Old House, Cosmo, Fitness, Popular Photography, Redbook...I could go on and on...  I have an app on my phone and iPad called Next Issue.  I have unlimited access to a ton of magazines and I pay a monthly fee.  It has saved me so much money.  I used to spend close to $75 a month in magazine subscriptions.  

4 comments:

  1. I love board games, too. ^_^ We picked up the Wii Hasbro set for the in-law kiddos and I'm SO upset we haven't gotten to play with them yet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like a lot of fun! I wish my extended family liked game nights as much as me.

      Delete
  2. Awesome concerts you've seen--I'm jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the same thing about your concerts! You have been to some fantastic ones.

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I truly appreciate each comment and try to reply back.