Okay so it's already the fifth and I haven't made my goal post yet. So here goes...
Lets begin with January's goals:
1. Post regularly - starting right now, lets forget the past week, even though I am going to catch up on Stealing Sunday, I like doing those. Ehh, I did okay. I still would like to post more often than I do. But I did lose a little bit of mojo. It's coming back.
2. Create and stick with a menu plan all month - so far so good this month, lets keep it up. I have so far stayed good with this. Sometimes I have to take it day by day because of our ever evolving schedule, but I have cooked most nights.
3. Reconnect spiritually - Downloaded YouVersion on my computer and I am doing a few Bible studies Every day I do this.
4. Get back to the gym - Now that Elexis is back in school, this should be easier Yes! And not only that, I am up to running 1.8 miles on the treadmill without walking. Furthest I have ever ran.
5. Declutter at least one room - I have already kind of reorganized my kitchen. Ehh, not so much. No motivation because all I want to do is hibernate.
6. Take more pictures. - I haven't picked up my camera for about a week. I took pictures last week that I have edited, but I haven't posted. It's too cold to go outside.
7. Get school stuff worked out - start with figuring out what I want to do...haha. I think I have it figured out. Now I need to wait for Fall enrollment and figure out which school I want to go to.
Ok, not bad. A little more green than red. I can handle that. Now let's get on to February.
1. Keep up with my blogs more regularly. - I have a few things I want to talk about but kind of afraid of "laying it all out there". I love the friendships I have made through all this and I want to continue to nurture.
2. Keep the menu plan - It makes grocery shopping easier. And knowing what we are eating is a big bonus.
3. My gym goal this month is to be up to running for 27 minutes on the treadmill. I don't know distance yet. Right now I am running 22 minutes and I get 1.8. I am trying to gradually increase it. I only run every other day though.
4. Get motivated to clean my house - I need to get back on a cleaning schedule. It worked very well.
5. Still want to declutter - maybe the bathroom first?? It's little...
6. Complete a house project - I have a giant list. I need to start tackling it.
7. Get creative with my camera - I guess it's time to start doing food pictures again. I can do those inside.
8. Get creative in general - Valentine's Day should help with that. Elexis and I will make valentine goodies for her friends. I personally don't like V-Day, but I do get into the spirit for Elexis.
9. Stick to my budget - I did extremely well with this in January. Now hopefully that will carry over into this month.