May Blog Challenge

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Sunday Social

I have seen this around and always wanted to participate.  Now is as good as of a time as any.


Sunday Social
1. What is your favorite thing to watch on a girls night? If by girls night you mean me and my daughter...pretty much anything Disney or animated.  I think we are going to begin a Harry Potter marathon though.  


2. What is your favorite thing to watch on your day off?  I am a full time domestic engineer.  Therefore everyday is my day off, now if I could just get to relax on those days off...because oh wait, I don't have days off...but I like to watch HGTV in the evenings.
3. What is your favorite thing to watch when you’re sick?  I haven't been sick in years, so I couldn't tell you.  But, I would guess I would want to watch the inside of my eyelids.  
4. What is the last movie you saw in the theater?  Yesterday we saw The Lego Movie before that; Frozen sing-a-long

5. What are your top three favorite movies or tv shows?  Movies: 1. Beauty and the Beast, 2. Fast and Furious series 3. Grease  TV Shows:  1. Hart of Dixie, 2. Mike and Molly 3. How I Met Your Mother or Big Bang Theory.  I chose my non-HGTV favorites.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking time to comment. I truly appreciate each comment and try to reply back.