I promise I did not drop off the face of the earth after New Years. I have just been busy changing (hehe). But seriously, I have been trying to get my house decluttered and trying to instill some good habits. One of the things I am going to start doing is posting goals I would like to accomplish each month. So, here are my goals for January:
1. Post regularly - starting right now, lets forget the past week, even though I am going to catch up on Stealing Sunday, I like doing those.
2. Create and stick with a menu plan all month - so far so good this month, lets keep it up.
3. Reconnect spiritually - Downloaded YouVersion on my computer and I am doing a few Bible studies
4. Get back to the gym - Now that Elexis is back in school, this should be easier
5. Declutter at least one room - I have already kind of reorganized my kitchen.
6. Take more pictures. - I haven't picked up my camera for about a week.
7. Get school stuff worked out - start with figuring out what I want to do...haha.
I think that is a good starting point. I don't want to overwhelm myself. Hopefully this will keep me in check and I will actually accomplish something. I plan on writing out my goals I hope to accomplish this year, but I want to finalize them first (which means good ole pen and paper for me...haha).
Ok, now off to do Sunday Stealing.