May Blog Challenge

Monday, April 29, 2013

The month is winding down

I feel like I abandoned my blog.  It is mainly because April was really busy for me.  Every weekend and most week nights had something going on.  As soon as I get all my editing caught up on my pictures, I will have tons to share.  I am very excited about that.  I did get my daughter's birthday pictures edited.  I will throw a few up here.

I plan on each event having their own post.  It may take me all of May to catch up (haha!).  I really want to just write down them memories for me.  So for right now, here are a few pictures from her birthday portraits.






2 comments:

  1. She is a gorgeous kid! And you captured her purity so nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Paula. We are trying not to let her grow up so fast.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I truly appreciate each comment and try to reply back.