May Blog Challenge

Monday, April 22, 2013

I told you it was a busy month

I have not forgotten about my little space here in the blog universe.  I have just been extremely busy.  This past Friday was my daughter's 13th birthday.  I am not going to lie, I cried off and on all day.  I cannot believe that she is already 13.  Time has flown.  I am going to play catch up tomorrow on all of our activities we have done.  I still have to get ready for her birthday party coming up on Saturday.  But for now, I leave you with one of the shots from her birthday photo shoot.  Ladies who I follow, be prepared for a lot of comments from me tomorrow.


2 comments:

  1. She is beautiful! We have a lot in common Cristy. The granddaughter I am raising turned 13 in February and I have another one turning 13 in May. Oh lord, these are the fun years! :0

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh goodness! TWO 13 year olds...ugh! lol If I remember correctly this is the year that has tons of tears (both the mother and the girl...lol). We can survive this together. :)

      Delete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I truly appreciate each comment and try to reply back.