May Blog Challenge

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Blog award...that is very late being posted.

I got myself one of them there awards (said in my best Southern accent).



"The rules are, you must nominate another 11 blogs who have less than 200 followers, and let them know you've nominated them. You are given 11 questions by the blogger who nominated you, which you must answer. You must give the blogs you nominate 11 question for them to answer. Finally you must link back to the person who nominated you." 

The one and only wonderful Lizzy nominated me for this award.  I live vicariously through her and all her wonderful polish knowledge and beautiful manicures.  


Now for the questions she asked:
1. Where would you like to go on vacation?  NYC or Disney World.  I love them both.
2. What is your favorite winter Olympic sport? I kind of like the bobsledding
3. Do you watch cartoons?  haha...yes.  
4. What would your zombie apocalypse survival skill be?  I could maybe make them some cupcakes so they don't want to eat my brain.  
5. With no restrictions (ie: job) what color would you dye your hair? Purple
6. If safety weren't an issue would you still prefer shoes or go barefoot? I love being barefooted.
7. Ever hugged a tree?  My favorite tree from childhood, yes. 
8. For how much money would you shave your head? Maybe a good five grand or for a good cause.
9. Could you sew an outfit for yourself if you had/wanted to? Yes, and I have made many a costume.
10. Do you get seasick or motion sickness? No.
11. Do you take naps if you have time or find something to do? Definitely a nap taker. 


Now I have to come up with 11 questions.  This is harder than most people think.
1.  What is your favorite car?
2.  What do you do when you get upset?
3.  If you had a $5000 shopping spree and you had to spend all of it; where would you go and what would you buy?
4.  What is your favorite dessert?
5.  Would you consider yourself an animal person?  If so, what kind?
6.  What color is your front door?
7.  What do you have on your bed?  A bedspread, comforter, duvet or maybe just a blanket?
8.  What was your favorite childhood toy?
9.  What is your favorite thing about Tuesdays?  
10. Do you have a favorite cup/glass?  What is on it?
11. Favorite scent of candle?

Very random questions.  I tag anyone who reads this to answer either on your own blog or in my comments.  I love finding out more about my friends.  
  

2 comments:

  1. YAY! *flails* hehehehe You make me blush. ^_^ Answer time!

    1. VW Bug, they're so cute!
    2. I find an alone place and cry.
    3. omg I'd get a few Helmers and triple my polish collection. lol
    4. o_O *thinks* Pumpkin pie. Just the filling, though.
    5. Absolutely! I love all animals. ^_^ Especially the ugly ones.
    6. ...........white?
    7. We have a futon with a piece of plywood to protect us from the bars and SEVERAL comforters for cushioning.
    8. *geek alert* the abacus my mom's friend got me for my first bday
    9. Uhm.... >_> *shrugs* Most days are pretty much the same for me.
    10. I have a tall clear glass I use for juicing... lol
    11. omg cinnamon! I can't get enough cinnamon.

    lol And yes, it is hard to come up with questions! XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your answers and now here are mine:
    1. my Buick Riviera from 1980
    2. When I am upset I am mad at everyone. So everyone stays out of my way. And then I cry
    3. I would go to the Caribbean and spend it all on drinks and the spa
    4.Cheesecake
    5.Nope, not much of an animal person
    6. Green on the outside, purple on the inside
    7. Yes, there is a story here. But I'll save it for another day
    8. Can't remember
    9. Everyday is the same for me
    10. Nope
    11. Vanilla

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I truly appreciate each comment and try to reply back.