May Blog Challenge

Friday, March 7, 2014

Sunday Stealing (on Friday)



Let's go!!!

This one's an oldie but goodie from the archives!  

1) Candle scents this month: Blueberry Cheesecake
2) What I read this month: Divergent, Insurgent, in the middle of Alligiant
3) Top three songs I was drawn to: Happy by Pharell, Counting Stars by One Republic, Pompeii by Bastille
4) Movies I saw: Ride Along, About Last Night, Frozen, Lego Movie

5) Favorite tv moments of the month: Closing ceremonies of the Olympics
6) Something yummy I made: Sesame Chicken, Oreo red velvet brownies
7) Restaurants where I ate: Took my daughter to Subway does that count?
8) Five things I am loving this month: That it is almost Spring, electric blanket, remote start on my car, my nephews, my family
9) A goal I had for this month: to run 2 miles
10) This month I looked forward to: Spring
11) Something I want to remember about this month: My daughter's orchestra concert
12) A photo I took this month: 



1 comment:

Thanks for taking time to comment. I truly appreciate each comment and try to reply back.