1. Have you ever pretended to read a book to impress someone? I don't think so.
2. Have you ever pretended not to read a book in order to avoid embarrassment? Maybe romance novels when I was in high school
3. What’s your worst reading habit? Sometimes reading the ending because the suspense is killing me.
4. What book are you most proud of having read? War and Peace...hahaha just kidding. Probably Great Expectations because I made it all the way through it.
5. Do you buy most of your books new, second-hand, electronically or borrow via the library? Yes, all of the above
6. Have you ever pretended to watch a film to impress someone? Nope
7. Have you ever pretended not to have watched a film in order to avoid embarrassment? Let's pretend that I don't own the Britany Spears movie Crossroads
8. What movie have you watched the most? Probably either The Breakfast Club or Grease
9. What film do you tell people is your favorite ever? Beauty and the Beast
10. What film is actually your favorite ever? Beauty and the Beast
11. What time do you usually wake up and get up in the mornings? 6:30
12. Do you wake naturally or does something/someone wake you up? A little bit of both. I usually wake up before the alarm, but I drift in and out until the alarm goes off.
13. How many snooze alarms do you need? I think it is 2 or 3 before my daughter comes in.
14. What’s your routine on a workday/work at home morning? wake up, fix breakfast, get dressed, take Elexis to school
15. What’s your routine on a non-workday morning? wake up, get on the computer, family wakes up, fix breakfast